Country Music Forum

MUSIQUES COUNTRY & FOLK

AccueilPortailCalendrierGalerieFAQRechercherMembresGroupesS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

LISTES d'album COUNTRY à écouter

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Laurent
Admin

MessageSujet: LISTES d'album COUNTRY à écouter    Jeu 17 Déc - 21:46

10 Albums de Country à écouter - The Guardian

Parfois c'est utile les listes, on peut écouter des albums qu'on ne connait pas. Et parfois avoir une bonne suprise, qui sait ?

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/dec/17/best-country-music-albums-of-the-year-2015

1. Kacey Musgraves – Pageant Material
2. Turnpike Troubadours – Turnpike Troubadours
3. Eric Church – Mr Misunderstood
4. Leigh Nash – The State I’m In
5. Chris Stapleton – Traveller
6. American Aquarium – Wolves
7. Sam Outlaw – Angeleno
8. Jason Isbell – Something More Than Free
9. Maddie & Tae – Start Here
10. Andrew Combs – All These Dreams

Dernière édition par Laurent le Sam 9 Avr - 12:57, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://countrymusic.forumactif.org
Laurent
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: LISTES d'album COUNTRY à écouter    Jeu 17 Déc - 21:53

Sam Outlaw, c'est très agréable :

C'est bon, je vais me le commander cheers Oups il ne sort que le 15 janvier. Bon c'est pas grave je le réserve sur amazon :

http://www.amazon.fr/Angeleno-Sam-Outlaw/dp/B00VUVDIPW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450389010&sr=8-1&keywords=sam+outlaw
chris57950

MessageSujet: Re: LISTES d'album COUNTRY à écouter    Ven 18 Déc - 14:11

merci pour Sam Outlaw que je ne connaissais pas, j'ai contacter sa maison de disque qui va m'envoyer l'album mais aussi le EP parut l'année dernière
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur En ligne
Laurent
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: LISTES d'album COUNTRY à écouter    Sam 9 Avr - 13:07

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/10-country-albums-you-need-to-hear-this-spring-and-summer-20160331

10 Country Albums You Need to Hear This Spring and Summer

From Keith Urban and Dolly Parton to rock royalty gone country

By Jenny Eliscu, Joseph Hudak, Jon Dolan, Will Hermes, Patrick Doyle, Brittany Spanos, Andy Greene, Jon Freeman March 31, 2016

Steven Tyler and Cyndi Lauper are the latest music icons to jump on the country bandwagon, while more and more country stars are taking cues from the pop and rock worlds. (Sturgill Simpson covering Nirvana, anyone?) The mix of albums coming out of Nashville this spring and summer prove just how wide country music's doors are open. We narrow it down to the 10 must-hears, from a Rock and Roll Hall of Famer-gone-country to some steadfast country traditionalists.

Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard, Title TBD (Date TBD)

"Our names seem to be magic together," said Haggard of his
 partnership with Nelson. Follow-up to 2015's chart-topping country album, Django and Jimmie

Brandy Clark, 'Big Day in a Small Town' (June 10th)

Clark, a top Nashville songwriter, calls her major-label debut the "crazy, edgy cousin" of her 2013 left field hit, 12 Stories. Big Day matches heart-punch storytelling with electronics, guitar squalls and off-kilter rhythms. "I played it for a friend who said, 'This is 21st-century country music,'" she says. "And I took that as such a compliment." Will Hermes

Blake Shelton, 'If I'm Honest' (May 20th)

The new album from Nashville's top tabloid heartthrob deals openly with his divorce from Miranda Lambert and his new relationship with Gwen Stefani, his fellow coach on The Voice. "It's my job as a country singer to sing about things that have happened in real life and hope that somebody out there can relate to it," says Shelton. In addition to post-breakup fare like the first single, "Came Here to Forget," the album also includes lighter songs such as "Doin' It to Country Songs," featuring the Oak Ridge Boys. "When people hear it, they are going to understand every emotion I've gone through in the last year," Shelton says of If I'm Honest, "and that makes me feel really good." Joseph Hudak

Steven Tyler, Title TBD (Summer)

Tyler traveled to Nashville to record
his solo LP, but he's not willing to pin a genre label to it – "although I am down here, and I wanted to throw in a little country flavor." The two singles he's released, "Love Is Your Name" and "Red, White & You," are certainly down-home tunes. "I want to rub noses with Alison Krauss, good folks like that," he says.
"I guess if that's called country, fucking throw me in!" Andy Greene

Maren Morris, 'Hero' (June 3rd)

Morris is shaping up to be Nashville's biggest breakout artist of 2016. The 25-year-old singer is following the success of her chart-topper "My Church" with a major-label debut that prizes beats as much as melodies, at times suggesting Rihanna as much as Miranda. "I worried that people might not be able to identify the genre," Morris says of Hero,which she co-produced with veteran crossover whiz Mike Busbee. "I didn't set out to prove that I'm making a country record or a pop record. I just wanted to make my record." Joseph Hudak

Sturgill Simpson, 'A Sailor's Guide to Earth' (April 15th)

Simpson’s 2014 breakthrough, Metamodern Sounds in Country Music, was at once trippy and traditional. His follow-up is just as wild, organized around a concept (a letter to his young son) and full of horns from Brooklyn retrosoul crew the Dap-Kings. "I wanted to make a song cycle, like my favorite Marvin Gaye records," he says. He even preps Jr. for those angsty teenage years with a cover of Nirvana’s "In Bloom." Joseph Hudak

Dolly Parton, 'Pure & Simple/Dolly's Biggest Hits' (Summer)

Last year, Parton returned to her acoustic roots in a series of live shows. Now, she's channeling that sound on a new double LP with one side of stripped-down hits and another of new material. "I just wanted to be in a simpler place," she says. Jon Freeman

Cyndi Lauper, 'Detour' (May 6th)

Six years ago, Lauper released the soul-themed Memphis Blues. Her latest is "an homage to when country and R&B were close together," she says. Lauper covered songs from the Fifties and Sixties by iconic singers like Patsy Cline and Wanda Jackson, working with Willie Nelson, Emmylou Harris and Vince Gill. "Childhood defines your music," Lauper says. "If you went by my Aunt Gracie's kitchen, she was playing the country station." Brittany Spanos

Keith Urban, 'Ripcord' (May 6th)

"It smells like religion," Urban says, walking through Los Angeles' iconic EastWest Studios, where Frank Sina- tra and the Beach Boys recorded classic hits. Urban is in L.A. taping the remaining episodes of American Idol's last season and putting the finishing touches on his next album, Ripcord, which continues in the try-anything vein of 2013's Fuse. Among the 25 tracks he's considering, there's the danceable country chart-topper "John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16" and "Sun Don't Let Me Down," a collaboration with Pitbull and disco great/ Daft Punk producer Nile Rodgers. Urban is excited about his music's increasingly funky sound: "My dad was a drummer and I've always been drawn toward rhythmic things." But that sound wasn't easy to get. "It was a lot of searching, a lot of experimenting," he says. "When you get to work with as many people as I did, you end up with a lot of stuff." Jenny Eliscu

Shawn Colvin and Steve Earle, 'Colvin & Earle' (June)

Photo: MediaPunch/Rex

Earle and singer-songwriter Colvin recorded a set that ranges from the rollicking, political "Tell Moses" to covers like the Stones' "Ruby Tuesday." Says Colvin of Earle, "He's just got the whole package." Jon Dolan

jess

MessageSujet: Re: LISTES d'album COUNTRY à écouter    Mar 12 Avr - 11:07

J'ai hâte pour celui de Maren Morris Very Happy
Laurent
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: LISTES d'album COUNTRY à écouter    Mar 12 Avr - 13:21

En effet, je vais me laisser tenter aussi.

Intrigué par le duo Earle/Colvin. J'ai un seul album d'elle et j'aime beaucoup !

J'adore cette chanson I love you
Laurent
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: LISTES d'album COUNTRY à écouter    Mer 7 Déc - 19:47

BIENTOT 2017 !

Et une nouvelle liste pour parler des 40 meilleurs albums de 2016. ROLLING STONE COUNTRY

http://www.rollingstone.com/country/lists/40-best-country-albums-of-2016-w452950/dwight-yoakam-swimmin-pools-movie-stars-w454071

VOICI LEUR TOP 10

10. Jon Pardi, 'California Sunrise'

Jon Pardi, 'California Sunrise'
California native Jon Pardi's second album California Sunrise is compelling proof that traditionalism doesn't have to sound old fashioned, stitching together electrified Bakersfield twang with modern production (even – gasp – loops!) and liberal fiddle and steel. It's a winning set of tracks that includes the groove-heavy, write-what-you-know album opener "Out of Style" and the breezy, sweet Number One hit "Head Over Boots." He also knows how to sling rowdy, good-timing bangers like "Paycheck" and "All Time High." But Pardi really turns up the heat with sexy, window-fogging jams like "Night Shift" and "Dirt on My Boots." Where many of his traditionalist peers looked backward for studied versions of the past, Jon Pardi kept his eyes firmly trained on the present. J.F.

9. Loretta Lynn, 'Full Circle'

Loretta Lynn, 'Full Circle'
Loretta Lynn recorded her first album in 12 years just a month prior to her 84th birthday, and her resonant voice is barely weathered, ringing out over subtle and understated accompaniment. Lynn casts a thoughtful glance backward here, relishing a pair of Carter Family tunes and revisiting her own catalog to exhume the first song she ever wrote, "Whispering Sea." She especially shines on two religious numbers: the jaunty "Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven" ("but nobody wants to die") and the heartfelt prayer for sobriety "Wine Into Water." If Lynn never records another album, Full Circle is strong enough to stand as a career capper – but it's lively enough to suggest that she's far from ready to quit. K.H.

8. Lori McKenna, 'The Bird & the Rifle'

Lori McKenna, 'The Bird & the Rifle'
A working Nashville songwriter for more than a decade, Lori McKenna popped on everyone's radar in 2015 when Little Big Town scored a hit with her song "Girl Crush." She makes the most of her newfound attention with the best album in a career that already boasts a bunch of great ones. She autopsies damaged relationships with a cool, precise eye on "Old Men Young Women" ("You want the lights off / He wants the lights on / So you can pretend / And he can hold on."). She reminisces about driving around a nowhere hometown listening to Duran Duran and Nirvana on one song, then wonders why she hasn't gotten around to leaving it on another. And she offers up her own modest and winning take on the timely ode to decency she wrote for Tim McGraw, "Humble and Kind." K.H.

7. Brothers Osborne, 'Pawn Shop'

Brothers Osborne, 'Pawn Shop'
Leave it to a pair of hard-drinking, blue-collar siblings from Maryland to show Nashville that not all bros are boors. With the Jay Joyce-produced Pawn Shop, buttery-smooth singer TJ Osborne and guitar shaman John Osborne deliver a debut album that's full of greasy licks, back-porch arrangements and surprisingly vulnerable vocals. Hit single "Stay a Little Longer" is a hook-up song with heart, "21 Summer" smashes country's warm-weather tropes, and the gorgeous "Loving Me Back," a collaboration with Lee Ann Womack, is the must-hear deep cut of 2016. But it's album closer and rumored single "It Ain't My Fault" that is Pawn Shop's hidden treasure: a stomping country jam that blasts out of the gate with glam-rock swagger and gets us excited for what the Osbornes might do on Album Number Two. J.H.

6. Brandy Clark, 'Big Day in a Small Town'

Brandy Clark, 'Big Day in a Small Town'
Country songwriter Brandy Clark's tremendous gift for wordplay and storytelling was never in question, but on her second album she unleashes her inner diva like never before. With help from the savvy production of Jay Joyce (Eric Church, Little Big Town), Clark tries on a number of new looks – like the glammed-up country-disco queen in "Girl Next Door," chiding her man for wanting a "Virgin Mary metaphor" – to find they all suit her perfectly. Her upbeat songs are viciously funny, whether it's the priceless parting shot to an ex in "Daughter" ("Karma's a bitch, so I hope you have a daughter") or the wry observations of small town drama in the surprisingly funky title track. But Clark's slower, more measured numbers like "You Can Come Over" and "Three Kids No Husband" are truly stunning, her aching vocal performances and razor-sharp lyrics expertly articulating complicated, if all too common, human struggles. J.F.

5. Sturgill Simpson, 'A Sailor's Guide to Earth'

Sturgill Simpson, 'A Sailor's Guide to Earth'
Who would have thought the Kentucky singer-songwriter-badass would make the most dad-friendly country album of the year? With the outlaw bluster of his High Top Mountain debut and the trippy introspection of 2014's Metamodern Sounds in Country Music out of his system, Simpson targeted the heartstrings, laying his emotions bare in a concept album/welcome letter to his newborn son. "When I get home, it breaks my heart to see how much you've grown," he wails in "Welcome to Earth (Pollywog)," enough to awaken the paternal urge in even the most kids-averse bachelor. While the cover of Nirvana's "In Bloom" garnered the lion's share of attention upon release, it's just one pearl in an elaborate yet entirely approachable album, all tied together by the Dap-Kings horn section and a seaworthy nautical theme. J.H.

4. Drive-By Truckers, 'American Band'

Drive-By Truckers, 'American Band'
Drive-By Truckers, American Band
To make their most rewarding album in eight years, Drive-By Truckers had to piss off a portion of their fan base. Over the 11 tracks on American Band, head Truckers Patterson Hood and Mike Cooley tackle immigration ("Ramon Casiano"), mass shootings ("Guns of Umpqua") and police violence ("What It Means") – polarizing topics that, when coupled with the group's onstage support of Black Lives Matter, might not exactly sit well with many Red State country fans. But the Truckers gave zero fucks and created one of the most of-the-moment albums in any genre. American Band sinks its hooks all the way in with crunching riffs, Hood and Cooley's defiant lyricism and the reassurance that someone today actually gives a damn. J.H.

3. Margo Price, 'Midwest Farmer's Daughter'

Margo Price, 'Midwest Farmer's Daughter'
The CMA ignored Margo Price at their 50th awards show in November, but they did so at their own peril. This Illinois troublemaker's debut album, released on Jack White's Third Man Records, is a marvel from a modern outlaw. Price lays it all bare, singing in her Loretta Lynn yodel about the death of a child in "Hands of Time," her skeevy experiences with Nashville music men in "This Town Gets Around" and, in "Weekender," even a stint in the can. In a town where "honest" and "authentic" are thrown around to suggest credibility, Price needn't even speak the words, she just lives them. J.H.

2. Miranda Lambert, The Weight of These Wings

Miranda Lambert, The Weight of These Wings
Miranda Lambert went way beyond the call of duty with The Weight of These Wings, an ambitious, two-disc collection of 24 tracks that perfectly captures the complicated state of heartbreak without stooping to directly address her high-profile divorce. Instead, she's finding her footing while being adrift, outrunning the pain in "Highway Vagabond" or just taking her foot off the brake in "Vice." It's her most songwriting-focused album in some time, but rather than settle into some dull shade of Americana beige for production, she only gets weirder – distorting her voice along with the saturated guitar noise on "Ugly Lights" and scrambling bright pop melodies with heavy drums and splintering guitars as she armors herself on future anthem "Pink Sunglasses." She's ready to take on the world, and she's only out $9.99, a dazzling way with words that may have been the biggest F.U. of all. J.F.

1. Maren Morris, 'Hero'

Maren Morris, 'Hero'
The debut album by Maren Morris may not be immediately recognizable as country music – even by today's standards – but the Texas native's storytelling and homegrown drawl elevates Hero to the top of 2016's pop-country pack. Produced in part by Busbee (Shakira, Keith Urban), the record introduces Morris as the next great crossover artist, buoyed by Top 40 radio-ready jams like the sexy "Sugar," the swaggering "80s Mercedes" and her ubiquitous breakout hit "My Church." Hero also proves Morris to be a keen observer of both pop culture and everyday speak. In the baller anthem "Rich," she name-drops Diddy and sets up the chorus with an ad-libbed "shit." Neither sound calculated – the only thing Morris is adding up here are hooks. J.H.
chris57950

MessageSujet: Re: LISTES d'album COUNTRY à écouter    Jeu 8 Déc - 5:13

Laurent a écrit:

BIENTOT 2017 !

Et une nouvelle liste pour parler des 40 meilleurs albums de 2016. ROLLING STONE COUNTRY

http://www.rollingstone.com/country/lists/40-best-country-albums-of-2016-w452950/dwight-yoakam-swimmin-pools-movie-stars-w454071

VOICI LEUR TOP 10

1. Maren Morris, 'Hero'

Maren Morris, 'Hero'
The debut album by Maren Morris may not be immediately recognizable as country music – even by today's standards – but the Texas native's storytelling and homegrown drawl elevates Hero to the top of 2016's pop-country pack. Produced in part by Busbee (Shakira, Keith Urban), the record introduces Morris as the next great crossover artist, buoyed by Top 40 radio-ready jams like the sexy "Sugar," the swaggering "80s Mercedes" and her ubiquitous breakout hit "My Church." Hero also proves Morris to be a keen observer of both pop culture and everyday speak. In the baller anthem "Rich," she name-drops Diddy and sets up the chorus with an ad-libbed "shit." Neither sound calculated – the only thing Morris is adding up here are hooks. J.H.

tout est dit, c'est peut etre un bon album mais pas de la country
Laurent
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: LISTES d'album COUNTRY à écouter    Jeu 8 Déc - 7:33

Oui ce numéro 1 est très discutable. Pour la numéro 2, Miranda Lambert, j'ai écouté le début et pour le moment, je trouve cela ennuyeux. Mais il faut en écouter bien plus.
chris57950

MessageSujet: Re: LISTES d'album COUNTRY à écouter    Jeu 8 Déc - 11:20

Laurent a écrit:

Oui ce numéro 1 est très discutable. Pour la numéro 2, Miranda Lambert, j'ai écouté le début et pour le moment, je trouve cela ennuyeux. Mais il faut en écouter bien plus.

les seuls qui pour moi ont leur place c'est les 3,6,9,& 10

meme si je trouve celui de Miranda nettement meilleur que les precedents, je ne le mettrait pas dans les 10

pour Sturgill Simpson, j'ai adoré le 1er mais celuiu la ressemble plus a de la soul que de la country
Laurent
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: LISTES d'album COUNTRY à écouter    Jeu 8 Déc - 21:41

Je tente quelques écoutes de la liste. Je ferai peut-être quelques achats Smile :

le numéro 4 :

la numéro 8 :

le numéro 11 : cheers

la numéro 12 :

le numéro 15 :

le numéro 16 : flower

le numéro 17 : cheers

le numéro 23 : sunny

le numéro 29 :

le numéro 34 : j'adore ! oh joie

la numéro 38 :

chris57950

MessageSujet: Re: LISTES d'album COUNTRY à écouter    Ven 9 Déc - 5:12

Laurent a écrit:

la numéro 38 :

les 2 la sont excellents
Laurent
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: LISTES d'album COUNTRY à écouter    Jeu 19 Jan - 1:27

ROLLING STONE COUNTRY propose 10 artistes "nouveaux" qu'on devrait connaitre. Caa le mérite d'être varié :
http://content.jwplatform.com/previews/DBl4PQai-necgKPaX
http://www.rollingstone.com/country/lists/10-new-country-artists-you-need-to-know-january-2017-w461425/rogue-jay-w461428

Jaime Wyatt
Jack Grelle

Bailey Bryan
Jenny Gill
Mike Ryan

Rogue + Jaye

Curtis McMurtry
Troy Cartwright
Billy Crockett

Caroline Jones

chris57950

MessageSujet: Re: LISTES d'album COUNTRY à écouter    Jeu 19 Jan - 11:04

je ne connais que Jack Grell qui est venue a Equiblues et il est excellent
Laurent
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: LISTES d'album COUNTRY à écouter    Lun 23 Jan - 11:59

http://www.countryuniverse.net/features/100-greatest-women/

Liste des 100 femmes les plus importantes de la country music !

1. Dolly Parton
2. Loretta Lynn
3. Maybelle and Sara Carter
4. Emmylou Harris
5. Tammy Wynette
6. Reba McEntire
7. Patsy Cline
8. Trisha Yearwood
9. Kitty Wells
10. Wynonna (The Judds)
11. Alison Krauss
12. Dixie Chicks
13. Patty Loveless
14. Barbara Mandrell
15. Tanya Tucker
16. Shania Twain
17. Brenda Lee
18. Cindy Walker
19. Dottie West
20. Rosanne Cash
21. Linda Ronstadt
22. Wanda Jackson
23. Crystal Gayle
24. Connie Smith
25. Faith Hill
26. Martina McBride
27. Kathy Mattea
28. Anne Murray
29. Mary Chapin Carpenter
30. Lorrie Morgan
31. Rose Maddox
32. Lynn Anderson
33. Lee Ann Womack
34. Jean Shepard
35. Pam Tillis
36. Donna Fargo
37. K.T. Oslin
38. LeAnn Rimes
39. June Carter Cash
40. Minnie Pearl
41. Lucinda Williams
42. Patsy Montana
43. Aunt Molly Jackson
44. Skeeter Davis
45. Cousin Emmy
46. Janie Fricke
47. Felice Bryant
48. Lulu Belle
49. Olivia Newton-John
50. Jeannie C. Riley
51. Terri Clark
52. Juice Newton
53. Jo Dee Messina
54. Sara Evans
55. Jeannie Seely
56. Matraca Berg
57. Dale Evans
58. Jan Howard
59. Carrie Underwood
60. k.d. lang
61. Carlene Carter
62. Lacy J. Dalton
63. Rhonda Vincent
64. Billie Jo Spears
65. Suzy Bogguss
66. Paulette Carlson (Highway 101)
67. Bobbie Gentry
68. Holly Dunn
69. Gail Davies
70. Sammi Smith
71. Norma Jean
72. Nanci Griffith
73. Melba Montgomery
74. Shelby Lynne
75. Sharon and Cheryl White (The Whites)
76. SHeDaisy
77. Helen Cornelius
78. Goldie Hill
79. Margo Smith
80. Jessi Colter
81. Deana Carter
82. Marie Osmond
83. Bonnie Guitar
84. Charly McClain
85. Gretchen Wilson
86. The Forester Sisters
87. Wilma Lee Cooper